The boat Phoenix belongs to the Migrant Offshore Aid Station (MOAS), owned and operated by Christopher Catrambone. See MOAS's amazing stories by going
Simon Templer, son of James Richard and Renee Templer, graduated from Johnson and Wales University Culinary School as a Chef in 2002. He has worked as a Chef in a number of places, including Malta, before working on this boat, which primarily operates between Malta and Libya, in 2015 and 2016 to assist in rescuing people escaping from Africa on smaller, overloaded boats .
1. James Templer (1751 - 18447)
2. William Templer (1775 - 1854)
3. John Lewis Templer (1809 - 1876)
4. Samuel Alexander Templer (1860 - 1939)
5. Leonard Ernest Templer (1891 - 1963)
6. Joe Leonard Templer ( 1915 - 2004)
7. James Richard Templer
8. Simon Alexander Templer
Use the Arrow to return to previous page.